West Virginia Real Estate
West Virginia Homes For Sale
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,740 Sq. Ft.Vienna, WV 26105
- New-- AcresBerkeley Springs, WV 25411
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,200 Sq. Ft.Newell, WV 26047
- NewHarman, WV 26241
- NewFairmont, WV 26554
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,056 Sq. Ft.Barrackville, WV 26559
- New15.2 AcresBerkeley Springs, WV 25411
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,132 Sq. Ft.Vienna, WV 26105
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,650 Sq. Ft.Hedgesville, WV 25427
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,200 Sq. Ft.Morgantown, WV 26505
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,720 Sq. Ft.Inwood, WV 25428
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,144 Sq. Ft.Charles Town, WV 25414
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,320 Sq. Ft.High View, WV 26808
- New3 Beds • 4 Baths • 1,320 Sq. Ft.Scott Depot, WV 25560
- New2 Beds • 1 BathAlderson, WV 24910
Wild and a little bit rugged, West Virginia is located along the width of the Appalachian Mountains. From old-fashioned towns lined with homes along a central main street to rural properties with parcels of land, the rental home market is West Virginia is diverse. Older homes in towns with amenities and units in townhome communities are rented out as well as some larger detached homes.
The regions of West Virginia show off its different types of varied landscapes. West Virginia's Metro Valley contains some of its larger cities like its capital, Charleston, and Huntington. This area gives visitors lots of different amenities, but still maintains the wild, lush scenery that the state is known for. The Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia is characterized with scenic towns like Harpers Ferry and Berkeley Springs. These popular destinations give people history and access to a collection of various spa services. The Potomac Highlands run along the Alleghany Mountains, hugging the border of Virginia. Here there are several small towns and some popular winter ski resorts. Mountaineer Country is along the border of Maryland. This area of West Virginia has its state college, West Virginia University, as well as offerings in culture and history. Another popular region is the New River Greenbrier Valley region. This area is the valley for two of West Virginia's important rivers, and it contains historical towns like Lewisburg and Fayetteville.
The appeal of West Virginia lies mainly with the abundance of outdoor recreation. For many people, just viewing the impressive scenery can take one's breath away. Visitors enjoy hiking through Blackwater Falls State Park along the waterfalls and the gorge. Charles Town is another popular destination because of its casino. History lovers appreciate touring Harpers Ferry, the site of John Brown's rebellion in 1859. Winter sports enthusiasts can seek out the slopes at the ski resorts like Snowshoe Mountain and Canaan Valley. For those seeking luxury and relaxation, Berkeley Springs offers spa treatments. West Virginia's wild appearance is only the surface of this unique state.