Washington Real Estate
Washington Homes For Sale
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,380 Sq. Ft.Lacey, WA 98513
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,250 Sq. Ft.Cle Elum, WA 98922
- New4 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,568 Sq. Ft.Renton, WA 98058
- New5 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,872 Sq. Ft.Marysville, WA 98270
- New3 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,558 Sq. Ft.Buckley, WA 98321
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,500 Sq. Ft.Olympia, WA 98502
- New5 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,400 Sq. Ft.Kent, WA 98030
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,694 Sq. Ft.Castle Rock, WA 98611
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 518 Sq. Ft.Shelton, WA 98584
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,764 Sq. Ft.Olympia, WA 98501
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,620 Sq. Ft.Auburn, WA 98001
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,360 Sq. Ft.Sammamish, WA 98074
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,798 Sq. Ft.Oak Harbor, WA 98277
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,404 Sq. Ft.Maple Falls, WA 98266
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 4,167 Sq. Ft.Point Roberts, WA 98281
Washington is a state full of outdoor beauty. It is one of the most coveted rental markets in the country. Demand is high, but the market has been busy keeping up with a variety of new buildings going up for apartments. Major rental areas include Seattle, which is popular because it is home to Starbucks, Amazon, and Microsoft, and because there are many rental options in this area. Kittitas County is also popular with a good selection of one and two bedroom units.
There are six regions in Washington, each offering its own unique terrain and qualities. The Rocky Mountain region is probably the best know due to its majestic mountain views and the way it naturally separates the state from other states. The weather here can be extreme with large amount of snow, strong winds and rainstorms. The Cascade Mountain region includes the cities of Leavenworth and Monroe, and is dotted with mountains and several volcanoes, most of which are inactive. The Coast region is in the southwest closest to Oregon and features Willipa Bay, around which include the towns of Raymond, South Bend, and Oysterville. The Columbia Plateau region is quite large, covering a fourth of the state. It is in the southeast and is fairly dry. The Olympic Mountain region is in the northwest and on the Pacific Ocean. It's weather is pretty agreeable with mild winters and warm summers. However, this region lies almost completely within the Olympic National Park. The Puget Sound region is close to Canada and includes the state capital, Olympia. It is the most populated area of the state.
There is plenty to do outside while in Washington, taking in the natural beauty of this part of the country. The state is the top producer of apples in the country, so visiting orchards during apple season is a popular thing to do among locals and visitors. The mountains and ocean areas in the state also offer many chances for outdoor sports, such as mountain biking and kayaking. Seattle is the state's most popular city, with attractions like the Space Needle, Pike's Place, and the very first Starbucks. The Museum of Flight is a great family attraction that shows off the state's history in relation to the creation of air crafts. Finally, a must see is the ferry system. It is the largest in the world and one of the state's top attractions.