Tennessee Homes For Sale
Tennessee Homes For Sale
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,012 Sq. Ft.Louisville, TN 37777
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,848 Sq. Ft.Goodlettsville, TN 37072
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,655 Sq. Ft.Lebanon, TN 37087
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 708 Sq. Ft.Nashville, TN 37203
- New3 BathsUnincorporated, TN 38011
- New1.95 AcresRockwood, TN 37854
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,248 Sq. Ft.Maryville, TN 37803
- New1.05 AcresBaxter, TN 38544
- New5 BathsGermantown, TN 38139
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,032 Sq. Ft.Harriman, TN 37748
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,420 Sq. Ft.Lenoir City, TN 37772
- New58 AcresGrimsley, TN 38565
- New7.35 AcresPegram, TN 37143
- New2 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,209 Sq. Ft.Hermitage, TN 37076
- New1.3 AcresHendersonville, TN 37075
You stopped by just in time to see these new homes for sale.
Tennessee is landlocked in the American South, with the Appalachians to the east and the Mississippi River to the west. The economic landscape is strong, and state has experienced significant growth over the past decade. New developments across the state feature affordable homes in European, Georgian colonial, craftsman, traditional, and modern designs.
Nashville is the largest city in Tennessee and one of the hottest housing markets in the nation. The home of country music is drawing a lot of capital from out of state. It remains a top city for real estate investors, particularly since the city readjusted its zoning codes. Over $2 billion in real estate development projects are currently underway. Most of the new construction is south of town, with a few pockets on the north side of the river. Memphis is the second largest city in Tennessee. This rock n' roll hub is also attracting a lot of attention from investors. Harbor Town is a new chic community on the peninsula just minutes from downtown. It's a walkable urban neighborhood with surprisingly low home prices. There's still plenty of history in Memphis though. Central Gardens, near the zoo, is considered to be one of the most beautiful historic neighborhoods in the country. Chattanooga and Knoxville are the state's third and fourth largest cities. Homebuyers can find an array of options in varying prices and styles.
Tennessee still plays a huge role in the American music scene, but it's also a major hub for agriculture, transportation, education, and manufacturing. Memphis International is the largest cargo hub in the United States and the second largest in the world, behind Hong Kong. FedEx, AutoZone, and International Paper are all headquartered in Memphis, while Pilot Corporation and Regal Entertainment Group are both based out of Nashville. The state houses several major teaching universities, dozens of chemical companies, and handful of international automotive assembly facilities.