South Carolina Real Estate
South Carolina Homes For Sale
- New3 AcresBoiling Springs, SC 29316
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,225 Sq. Ft.Kershaw, SC 29067
- New1 Bed • 525 Sq. Ft.Pawleys Island, SC 29585
- New2 Beds • 1,211 Sq. Ft.Conway, SC 29526
- New10 AcresGreenwood, SC 29649
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,000 Sq. Ft.Greenwood, SC 29649
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,637 Sq. Ft.Summerville, SC 29485
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,730 Sq. Ft.Summerville, SC 29486
- New4 Beds • 5 Baths • 3,137 Sq. Ft.Charleston, SC 29492
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,461 Sq. Ft.Ladson, SC 29456
- New4 Beds • 5 Baths • 3,181 Sq. Ft.Summerville, SC 29483
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,160 Sq. Ft.Summerville, SC 29486
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 998 Sq. Ft.Seabrook Island, SC 29455
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,302 Sq. Ft.Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,446 Sq. Ft.Summerville, SC 29485
Located along the Atlantic coast in the southeastern region of the United States, South Carolina is bordered to the north by North Carolina, to the south and west by Georgia and to the east by the ocean. This is a great place to find rental homes along the beach or inland a bit if you need a larger piece of property.
The coastline is divided into three parts. The Grand Strand, the Santee River Delta and the Sea Islands stretch along the shore, backed up by ancient dunes called the Sandhills. The Blue Ridge Mountains take up a small portion of the northwest corner of South Carolina while over on the east coast, estuaries and salt marshes heavily dot the landscape. Multiple bays create inlets for boating and fishing enthusiasts. In the Upstate region, you can find the roots of an ancient mountain chain almost lost completely due to erosion. This area is fairly hilly, but it contains a few areas suitable for farming. Sassafras Mountain is the highest point in the state. Located in the Blue Ridge Region, it's part of the southern Appalachian Mountains. Caesar's Head State Park is also located in this area. The Chattooga River runs along the border between South Carolina and Georgia and is a favorite whitewater rafting destination for thousands of people every year.
You'll never run out of things to do with the Atlantic Ocean practically at your doorstep. If you'd rather comb museums and art galleries instead of the beach, you'll find plenty of those as well. South Carolina has a rich history that tells part of the story of America's beginnings. Outdoor parks, distilleries and massive gardens are just a few of the diverse activities and outings you can find in this coastal state. You can enjoy mini golf and shelling at Myrtle Beach or some fine dining in Charleston. Wherever you go, you'll find hospitality and lots of palm trees in historic South Carolina.