Tramaine Chatman-Rose, MBA REALTORS® with RE/MAX Fine Properties Hello, I'm Tramaine Chatman-Rose a REALTOR® with RE/MAX Fine Properties, one of the top producing real estate brokerages in Fort Bend County and top producing selling brokerage with Johnson Development. As a 10-year veteran in the real estate industry I specialize in residential and commercial sales and leases. In addition to 10 years in real estate, I have 7-years' experience in mortgage lending, 3 years' experience in insurance and new home sales. My areas of expertise include developed and undeveloped land sales, condo and townhome sales and leases, and new home sales. Each month you will catch me hosting open houses or homebuyer workshops for prospective buyers and sellers. When I'm not selling homes, I'm volunteering. Below is a list of committees and groups I serve:
• 2018 & 2019 co-chair for Fort Bend Political Affairs Advisory Leadership Group (PAALS) with Houston Association of REALTORS® (HAR).
• Governmental Affairs Advisory Group (GAAG) with HAR.
• 2017 Texas REALTORS® Leadership Program graduate.
• Housing Chair for NAACP Missouri City & Vicinity.
• Women's Voice of America.
• Fort Bend ISD District of Innovation Advisory team.
As a native Houstonian and Missouri City resident I lived most of life in the Southwest Metro Area of Houston. I graduated from Sharpstown High School and I received a BA and MBA from University of Phoenix. I'm a member of Church Without Walls and a volunteer with our child care ministry. I enjoy traveling with my daughter, museums, learning new things and football (Go Texans). If you are thinking about buying or selling a home, please think of me!