I Am Committed to Serving Clients With
• Integrity & Excellence
• Extensive Community & Market Knowledge
• Contemporary Marketing Savvy & Staging Skills
• Effective Negotiation Skills
• Professional & Skillful Communications
• A Superior Professional Network
Getting to Know Me
I have been working in sales, marketing and training since 1986. While studying at Iona College, I began working with Merrill Lynch and quickly rose through the ranks. In the 90’s, I leapt into entrepreneurship and never looked back. My love for real estate was born in NY and, in 2006 my husband and I moved our four children back to the Keystone State. I promptly got my PA license and began building my Real Estate Sales business in gorgeous Bucks County. I am proud to represent both Buyers and Sellers throughout Bucks, with a special emphasis on areas with easy access to I95 and the Route 1 corridor.
Personal service is the core of my selling philosophy and, I believe, at the core of my success. In every position I’ve held and in every business I’ve run, I’ve meet and exceeded the needs of my clients.
Real Estate transactions are complex and the process can seem daunting to buyers and sellers alike. A myriad of details must be tackled and I consistently do the heavy lifting on behalf of my clients, working to make the sale or purchase of their home as seamless and stress-free as possible!
My primary goal as a Real Estate professional is to build business relationships that last a lifetime, through reliability and exceptional care. I focus on listening to the needs of my clients and doing everything I can to exceed their expectations, from beginning to end.
• #5 Agent out of 3,865 in Bucks County: 2017
• International President’s Premier: 2015, 2016, 2017
(Top 1% of all Sales Associates internationally)
• #1 Brand Agent: 2015, 2016
• Agent of the Year Award: 2015, 2016
• Circle of Excellence Award: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
• Regional Sales Top Producer: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017