JoAnna Ide is a former HISD principal who brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to families concerned about quality school programs in Houston's public and private schools. JoAnna believes that knowledge, communication, caring and individualized attention are the most important aspects of a successful relationship. Meeting the personal needs of each client and finding the right community, location and match for families is her mission. "My goal is to help individuals make a sound investment while realizing the dreams they have for themselves and their families."
As a Broker Associate, JoAnna Ide is a consistent top producer and was a winner in the Houston Chronicle's "Sold On My Realtor" Contest. She chose Roger Martin Properties because of the personalized attention, customer service, and focus on relationships the firm offers to clients.
* Real Estate Professional since 1999
* Texas Real Estate Commission Broker's License #470588
* Top Producer of the Houston Association of Realtors
* Houston Chronicle "REALTOR of the Week"
* Houston Chronicle "Sold on My REALTOR" Award
* Lives in Avalon Place
* Works in West University Place, Southampton, River Oaks and the Memorial Villages