Gail Owen

Smoky Mtns Real Estate LLCReal Estate AgentLicense #263480Sevierville, TN
About Gail
Pro+
Pro+
Give us 5% of your confidence and we will EARN the other 95%. Our Success is Earned One Client at a Time !

Languages:English

Gail Owen, the owner of Smoky Mtns Real Estate LLC, goes to great lengths to find you the Home or Cabin you've been looking for. She is a native of the area and can help you easily search out exactly what fits your needs.
Specializations:
  • Communication
  • Local Expertise
  • Professionalism
Business Hours:
  • Mon 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Tue 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Wed 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Thu 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Contact Gail