Audrey Low understands the intricacies of the rural and residential Inland Mendocino real estate market. She happily walks buyers and sellers through the sale process and is there to help guide the transaction.
Aspects she assists Sellers with include:
- Determining listing price/marketing strategy
- Staging the home
- Explaining the sequence and timing of the sale
- Negotiating the price and terms of the sale.
With her strong real estate marketing background Audrey understands the best practices for advertising real estate listings on social media platforms. She promotes property listings on:
Aspects she assists Buyer with include:
- Proactively scours the market to find her clients appealing properties that meet their needs.
- Identifies "red flags" that signal potential issues with a property.
- Engages in negotiations that benefit her clients.
- Maintains strong communication with clients, agents on the other side of transactions, escrow officers and contractors.
Her clients will attest to Audrey's drive and positive mental attitude. She is the agent you want by your side.