Up to $800
Apartment For Rent

110 S 10th Street, Yakima, WA 98901

1Bed
1Bath
528Sq. Ft.
Apartment In Yakima

Apartment in Downtown Yakima! - Non-Refundable & Security Deposit Total: $800.00The move in date is Estimated based on how long maintenance and repairs take. It's typically a few days off give or take.If a unit is Move In Ready, we can hold the property for 10 days from the time you put down your deposit. After that you will begin paying rent on it. Requirements for Applicants:*2 years rental references history or a Previous Home Owner Not family)*Monthly Income of 3 times the amount of the rent*Credit score of 625 or higher*If you vacate before the lease ends, you will be held responsible to pay rent until it is Occupied.How To Apply: Visit our website at homesourceyakima.com Click on the property you like and click Apply Now! Each adult must fill out a separate application, there are no joint applications for married persons or co-signers. All applications are done online, you will be prompted to pay $40 at the end of each adult applying. Screening Criteria: Download an application and read through the detailed screening criteria. Applications are valid for 6 months and based off of income, are applicable to any of our properties. We do not answer screening criteria qualification questions over the Phone.Response Time: We will answer all leads in the order received, and we do our best to respond within one business day. Applications are processed within 5-7 business days. We will call you once it's been processed. Showings: This is scheduled once your application has been approved. We will contact you to schedule this between 9AM-4PM. Move In Costs: Once at least 25% of the deposit is paid, we will take the property off the market. (Only If applicant is approved and property has been seen.) First month's rent and the remaining 75% of deposit is required at date of move in. The second month's rent will be prorated less the move in days. (Some properties require first, last and deposit at move in.) Photos or videos may not be current, but should be similar. Please v

110 S 10th Street is an apartment located in Yakima, the 98901 ZIP Code, and the Adams Elementary School, Washington Middle School, and A.C. Davis High School attendance zones.

Schedule a Tour
110 S 10th Street
August9
August10
August11
August12
August13
August14
August15
August16
August17
August18
August19
August20
August21
August22
August23
August24
August25
August26
August27
August28
August29
Location
110 S 10th Street Yakima, WA 98901
Home Details

Listing Details

General

  • Pets Allowed: No Cats Allowed, No Dogs Allowed
  • Total Number of Units: 4
  • Lease Considered: true

Interior Details

Rooms

  • Full Bathrooms: 1

    MLS Details

    General

    • Days on Homes.com: 47
    • MLS Number: 7520073_11245701
    • Listed: 6/23/2022
    • Last Updated: 8/7/2022
    • Listing Source: Rentlinx
    Nearby Schools
    School data provided by GreatSchools
    i
    The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs and consider family needs as a part of the school selection process.
    Points of Interest

    Airports

    Distance
    • Yakima Air Terminal-McAllister Field
      4.5 mi

    Military Bases

    Distance
    • Yakima Firing Center
      10.1 mi
    • Yakima Firing Center Kittitas
      33.7 mi

    Parks and Recreation

    Distance
    • Yakima Greenway
      1.0 mi
    • Yakima Area Arboretum
      2.6 mi

    Shopping Centers

    Distance
    • Gateway Center
      0.5 mi
    • Westfair Shopping Center
      1.5 mi
    Listing Agent
    The Homesource Of Yakima
    Real Estate Agent
    Yakima, WA
    Continue Your Search
    Visit Site Source

    Up to $800

    1 Bed1 Bath528 Sq. Ft.

    110 S 10th Street

    Yakima, WA 98901

    The Homesource Of Yakima
    Real Estate Agent