Oregon New Homes For Sale
Oregon New Homes For Sale
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 713 Sq. Ft.Lincoln City, OR 97367
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,435 Sq. Ft.Bend, OR 97702
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,230 Sq. Ft.Bend, OR 97702
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,023 Sq. Ft.Beaverton, OR 97007
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,026 Sq. Ft.Sisters, OR 97759
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,595 Sq. Ft.Madras, OR 97741
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,634 Sq. Ft.Gresham, OR 97080
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,350 Sq. Ft.Gresham, OR 97080
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,346 Sq. Ft.North Plains, OR 97133
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,342 Sq. Ft.North Plains, OR 97133
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,019 Sq. Ft.North Plains, OR 97133
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,643 Sq. Ft.North Plains, OR 97133
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,894 Sq. Ft.North Plains, OR 97133
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,306 Sq. Ft.Salem, OR 97302
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,659 Sq. Ft.Salem, OR 97302
You stopped by just in time to see these new new homes for sale.
Tucked near the northwest corner of the United States is the beautiful state of Oregon. Nicknamed the Beaver State, Oregon has a rich history and offers several diverse landscapes and climates, ranging from the Pacific Coast, to the Cascade Range and the arid steppes of the eastern portion of the state. Apartments in Oregon vary in size from 1 to 3 bedrooms and 1 or 2 bathrooms. Most offer amenities such as a swimming pool and exercise room.
Oregon is divided into western and eastern portions by the Cascade Mountain Range. Most of the population resides on the west side of the state and enjoys a mild climate with plenty of precipitation. The 3 counties with the most residents are Multnomah, Washington and Marion, which are home to Portland, its suburbs and Salem, respectively. Residents of these counties enjoy a variety of apartment housing, in both urban and suburban settings. The area is known for a variety of restaurants, wineries and outdoor recreation. The most populous county on the east side of the state is Deschutes, the largest town of which is Bend. Apartments here may not be as plentiful as in the big city, but the neighborhoods are great for families. Bend is known for having 4 distinct seasons, with plenty to do for outdoor enthusiasts. Skiing, hiking, fishing and hunting are major attractions for residents of Deschutes County.
Oregon loves sports, and in keeping with this theme two major sportswear companies are headquartered here. Nike and Columbia Sportswear are both major employers whose products are recognized worldwide. Other top employers are in the technology industry, such as Intel. Major industries in Oregon include education, tourism and recreation, agriculture, fisheries and forestry. Oregon's economy has enjoyed steady growth in the last decade, but is not considered to be one of the wealthier states in the U.S. Residents here do enjoy a great quality of life, however, thanks to the variety of healthy activities, excellent schools and plenty of farm-fresh food.