Oregon Condos For Sale
Oregon Condos For Sale
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 697 Sq. Ft.Government Camp, OR 97028
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 913 Sq. Ft.Portland, OR 97239
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 756 Sq. Ft.Portland, OR 97233
- New2 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,316 Sq. Ft.Forest Grove, OR 97116
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 868 Sq. Ft.Tualatin, OR 97062
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,219 Sq. Ft.South Beach, OR 97366
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,580 Sq. Ft.Tigard, OR 97223
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,460 Sq. Ft.Beaverton, OR 97003
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 580 Sq. Ft.Saint Helens, OR 97051
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,515 Sq. Ft.Hillsboro, OR 97123
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,430 Sq. Ft.Tualatin, OR 97062
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,309 Sq. Ft.Troutdale, OR 97060
- New3 Beds • 4 Baths • 1,397 Sq. Ft.Troutdale, OR 97060
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,596 Sq. Ft.Cornelius, OR 97113
- New2 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,448 Sq. Ft.Hillsboro, OR 97006
You stopped by just in time to see these new condos for sale.
Oregon is quite diverse due to the unique terrain. Salem, the capital city, and Portland, one of the most unique cities in the country, are located along the coastline, along with most of the other more populated cities. This area enjoys mild winters but can be a bit damp throughout the year. Further inland, past the Cascade Mountain Range, is a desert-like terrain of the Columbia Plateau. The middle and eastern parts of the state can experience quite a bit of snowfall, making it popular for many winter sports. The southern region, bordering California, is known for its waterfalls and thick forests. The diversity of the environment is universally appealing, especially nature lovers who want to experience pristine land in the United States.
People who have made Oregon their home know there is no shortage of things to do and see. The rugged cliffs of the coastline are perfect for exploring tide pools and watching sea lions play. You can discover fine wines in the Willamette Valley or sample the microbrews after windsurfing in the Columbia River Gorge. From Mt. Hood to the Crater Lake National Park, the state has more than enough flora and fauna for every outdoor enthusiast. Residents can enjoy the rich native heritage or explore all the amenities of the big cities along the coast. The economy is supported by agriculture and timber as well as the growing technological Silicon Forest area and the ecological tourism that can be found throughout the state. Oregon truly has something for everyone, tourists and residents alike.