Ohio Homes For Sale
Ohio Homes For Sale
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,100 Sq. Ft.Jackson, OH 45640
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 880 Sq. Ft.Akron, OH 44305
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,978 Sq. Ft.Akron, OH 44333
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,514 Sq. Ft.West Salem, OH 44287
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,084 Sq. Ft.Highland Heights, OH 44143
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,942 Sq. Ft.Akron, OH 44310
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,196 Sq. Ft.North Canton, OH 44720
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,815 Sq. Ft.North Ridgeville, OH 44039
- New4 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,240 Sq. Ft.Canfield, OH 44406
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,122 Sq. Ft.Cleveland, OH 44113
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,479 Sq. Ft.Cleveland, OH 44110
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,728 Sq. Ft.Akron, OH 44312
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,518 Sq. Ft.Elyria, OH 44035
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,248 Sq. Ft.Akron, OH 44306
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,896 Sq. Ft.Cleveland Heights, OH 44118
You stopped by just in time to see these new homes for sale.
Located in the Midwest, Ohio possesses one of the largest areas in the country while possessing one of the lowest populations in the nation. One of the most significant highway networks is located in the region, and it serves as a passageway between the Northeast and Midwest portions of the country. While Columbus has already established itself as an excellent home for families, Cincinnati is experiencing significant growth and has the most new communities in the state.
Columbus, the state's capital, is the largest city, and it offers a number of sports events, festivals, fairs and performing arts venues. Cincinnati, while smaller than Columbus, offers a multitude of activities and entertainment. The city's German influence comes through in the food selection with a number of traditional German offerings, and a number of gourmet food options have developed. Cincinnati is also home to a number of professional sports teams including the Bengals football team, Reds baseball team and Cyclones hockey team. Cleveland, located on Lake Erie, has served as a central location in a number of films and television shows, and provides a rich performing arts scene. Additionally, a number of known authors have called Cleveland home including Langston Hughes and Hart Crane, and the city is home to a number of tourist attractions. Cleveland also has a number of sports teams including the Browns, Indians, and Cavaliers.
Ohio has been recognized for its beneficial business climate by Site Selection magazine, and Ohio's economy ranks as the seventh largest in the nation. Ohio's economy is largely based on the financial and manufacturing sectors, and it is the largest producer of electrical equipment, appliances, fabricated metals, plastics, and rubbers. The state is also an economic leader in "green" efforts and bioscience has developed as a central industry in the state. However, trade, transportation, and utilities still remain the state's largest sector. Abercrombie & Fitch, Wendy's, Proctor & Gamble, Goodyear, and a range of other prominent companies are headquartered in the state. The states' recognized growth and continued expansion are excellent opportunities for residents.