Ohio Real Estate
Ohio Homes For Sale
- New4 Beds • 6 Baths • 4,388 Sq. Ft.Toledo, OH 43623
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 936 Sq. Ft.Columbus, OH 43204
- New4 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,234 Sq. Ft.Dublin, OH 43016
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,280 Sq. Ft.Dayton, OH 45405
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,287 Sq. Ft.Dayton, OH 45410
- New2 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,704 Sq. Ft.Sylvania, OH 43560
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,478 Sq. Ft.Green Springs, OH 44836
- New5 Beds • 5 Baths • 3,829 Sq. Ft.Toledo, OH 43617
- New3 Beds • 2 BathsFairborn, OH 45324
- New3 Beds • 4 Baths • 2,388 Sq. Ft.Columbus, OH 43215
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,250 Sq. Ft.Hebron, OH 43025
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,244 Sq. Ft.Clarksburg, OH 43115
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,406 Sq. Ft.Columbus, OH 43205
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 960 Sq. Ft.Crooksville, OH 43731
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,686 Sq. Ft.Dublin, OH 43017
The Buckeye State is a fantastic Midwestern state full of beautiful homes. The cost of living is fairly low compared to other states around the country, so you can find a new, gorgeous home for less than $300,000. In many areas, you can find a large home to raise your family for less than $200,000. Brick and vinyl siding are both equally common in the state, so if you have a preference, it won't be difficult to find either. Many homes will have a combination of the two. Many older homes are known for having gorgeous woodwork and large, covered porches, where you can sit with you family and watch thunderstorms.
Ohio is separated into five major regions: Northwest, Northeast, Central, Southwest, and Southeast. An area between the central and northeast regions is well-known for being Amish Country, near the city of Middlesburg. The northern regions, especially the northwest, gets a lot of lake-effect snow during the winter time. If you love the snow, the northwest region is perfect for you, particularly Akron, the coldest city in the state. If you would rather avoid the snow as much as possible, you'll be more comfortable living father south in the state. While you can never avoid snow completely in the Midwest, you'll miss most of the severe storms. Ohio is the most diverse state in the Midwest when it comes to not only ethnic, but religious and political differences.
Ohio has a lot of fun things to do. Cedar Point is a large amusement park that is well-known throughout the area. There are rides for all ages and interests, from small babies to adults who aren't afraid of anything. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is located in Cleveland, where your family can see all of the rock legends in one amazing place. Other fun things to do include visiting the Ohio River, seeing Lake Erie, and visiting the animals in the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden.