Michigan Homes For Rent
Michigan Homes For Rent
- New1 Bed • 1 BathCanton, MI 48187
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,250 Sq. Ft.Eastpointe, MI 48021
- New1 Bed • 1 BathParchment, MI 49004
- New2 Beds • 3 BathsByron Center, MI 49315
- New1 Bed • 1 BathKalamazoo, MI 49001
- New3 Beds • 2 BathsKalamazoo, MI 49001
- New2 Beds • 1 BathGrand Rapids, MI 49503
- New3 Beds • 1 BathGrand Rapids, MI 49505
- New2 Beds • 1 BathZeeland, MI 49464
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,725 Sq. Ft.East Grand Rapids, MI 49506
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,050 Sq. Ft.Sterling Heights, MI 48314
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 2,000 Sq. Ft.Onsted, MI 49265
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 944 Sq. Ft.Warren, MI 48089
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 630 Sq. Ft.Madison Heights, MI 48071
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 995 Sq. Ft.Birmingham, MI 48009
You stopped by just in time to see these new homes for rent.
Michigan is a Midwestern state that is bordered by the Great Lakes and Canada to its north. Michigan homes reflect its Midwestern roots, with bungalow, ranch and colonial style homes popular within the state. New home construction is booming, with new communities being built in several cities across the state. Detroit alone is home to dozens of new communities.
Michigan has a diverse landscape and its vary greatly. For those seeking a large urban city in which to live, Detroit is a great option. It is the largest city in the state and anchors the second largest economic area in the Midwest region, behind Chicago. It is a destination for sports and entertainment, with several popular professional sports teams, the revitalization of the riverfront and historic theaters. The cost of living in Detroit is lower than the national average because of a recent decrease in its population. Grand Rapids is situated along the Grand River and was known as a manufacturing town, but recently has become a travel destination. It has a great entertainment scene, with many concert venues including those designated for performance arts and symphonies. It has historic homes and neighborhoods that also lend to its charms. For those looking for a smaller coastal town, Michigan has numerous cities along the Great Lakes. One such city, Suttons Bay, not only has a beach for quiet family picnics, recreation and relaxing, it also has historic towns with interesting homes and architecture and many locally owned shops.
Michigan's economy has been slow to recover from the recession, but shows promising signs for the future. It has long been a manufacturing hub in the United States, particularly for the automotive industry, and it is poised for more growth. Other important industries for the Michigan economy are tourism and agriculture. The state's largest employers the University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, Henry Ford Medical Center and General Motors Technical Center.