Indiana Homes For Sale
Indiana Homes For Sale
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,450 Sq. Ft.Georgetown, IN 47122
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,700 Sq. Ft.Sellersburg, IN 47172
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,364 Sq. Ft.Mooresville, IN 46158
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,721 Sq. Ft.Indianapolis, IN 46217
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,719 Sq. Ft.Indianapolis, IN 46260
- New4 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,124 Sq. Ft.Brownsburg, IN 46112
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 4,785 Sq. Ft.Noblesville, IN 46060
- New4 Beds • 4 Baths • 2,672 Sq. Ft.Cloverdale, IN 46120
- New5 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,932 Sq. Ft.Greenwood, IN 46143
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,792 Sq. Ft.Carmel, IN 46033
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,976 Sq. Ft.Indianapolis, IN 46217
- New4 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,472 Sq. Ft.Indianapolis, IN 46205
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,240 Sq. Ft.Avon, IN 46123
- New3 Beds • 4 Baths • 1,921 Sq. Ft.Indianapolis, IN 46214
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,216 Sq. Ft.Noblesville, IN 46060
You stopped by just in time to see these new homes for sale.
Situated just below Lake Michigan, Indiana is known for having a unique mixture of countryside towns and metropolitan cities. As a result, the demand for real estate in this area has remained steady over the past several years. Properties throughout Indiana range from old to new, but most are single-family homes with two- to four-bedrooms amidst a handful of townhouses and apartments.
Centrally located in Marion County, the capital of Indiana is home to the world's largest single-day sporting event, the Indianapolis 500. This event alone draws more than 300,000 visitors each year. In the northeast corner of the state, Fort Wayne is recognized as a center for industries related to distribution and defense. In the south, Evansville offers convenient access to riverside real estate while Bloomington is sometimes described as a gateway to nature and education. The city of Fishers has also received high ranks for safety and sustainability, but commuters may prefer Hammond along the border of Illinois for convenient highway access and public transportation. Nearby, South Bend features several museums and historic landmarks and is home to many of the students enrolled at the University of Notre Dame.
As a leading producer of steel in the United States, Indiana also stands strong in other industries related to manufacturing, from medical equipment and chemical products to petroleum and pharmaceuticals. As a matter of fact, the international headquarters of Eli Lilly creates a number of biopharmaceutical job openings in this area. Next to manufacturing, healthcare and retail are the top industries In Indiana, but the state still maintains a healthy presence in the agricultural market through the cultivation of produce and dairy products. In addition, institutions such as Indiana University, Taylor University, and Hanover College reflect an obvious commitment to educational development. For those who are looking for employment as a teacher or administrator, Indiana is a prime location for promising opportunities and careers.