Indiana Real Estate
Indiana Homes For Sale
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,016 Sq. Ft.Richmond, IN 47374
- New7 AcresRichmond, IN 47374
- New1 Bed • 4,104 Sq. Ft.Richmond, IN 47374
- New9 AcresVevay, IN 47043
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,608 Sq. Ft.Middletown, IN 47356
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,484 Sq. Ft.Bedford, IN 47421
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,873 Sq. Ft.Fort Wayne, IN 46809
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,008 Sq. Ft.Lafayette, IN 47909
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,129 Sq. Ft.Portland, IN 47371
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 600 Sq. Ft.Rochester, IN 46975
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,464 Sq. Ft.Kokomo, IN 46901
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,201 Sq. Ft.Lafayette, IN 47909
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,812 Sq. Ft.West Lafayette, IN 47906
- New3 Beds • 1 Bath • 909 Sq. Ft.South Bend, IN 46613
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,478 Sq. Ft.Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Looking to rent a home in Indiana? Indiana is home to thriving cities, booming college towns and great homes for rent. Most cities in Indiana, including Indianapolis, have a variety of homes in the rental market at affordable rates. The college towns of Bloomington and Lafayette have a tighter rental market because of their proximity to large universities.
The northern part of the state is called the Great Lakes Plains. The region is geographically, culturally and economically tied to metropolitan areas outside of the state. To the west, it is still considered part of the Chicago Metro area, while the central section is connected to southwest Michigan. To the east, Fort Wayne is an economic hub for the region. The Central Region is also known as the Till Plains. Many consider the region to be limited to the Indianapolis Metropolitan Area because it is the most economically dominant in the region. It is home to a wealth of universities and a bustling economy. The largest industries in the region are auto manufacturing, science and research, and technology. The southern region of Indiana is part of a tri-state area including Illinois and Kentucky. The largest city in the region is Evansville. While its economy is reliant on surrounding states, it is home to several large publicly traded companies and the University of Southern Indiana.
Indiana is a perfect place for families, with a top rated children's museum, a children's zoo and a city called 'Santa Claus.' There is also a wide array of museums in the state to suit anyone's interests, with the Motor Speedway Hall of Fame, the Indianapolis Museum of Art, and the Studebaker National Museum to name a few. Indianapolis has its share of monuments along with beautiful scenic areas throughout the city, like the Central Canal. If sports are your thing, Indianapolis has you covered there too, with the Colts and the Pacers, several college teams, and of course, the Indy 500.