Hawaii Apartments For Rent
Hawaii Apartments For Rent
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 552 Sq. Ft.Kihei, HI 96753
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 886 Sq. Ft.Waipahu, HI 96797
- New1 Bath • 352 Sq. Ft.Honolulu, HI 96814
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 500 Sq. Ft.Waipahu, HI 96797
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 674 Sq. Ft.Honolulu, HI 96815
- New1 BathHilo, HI 96720
- New1 Bath • 430 Sq. Ft.Honolulu, HI 96814
- New3 Beds • 2 BathsHonolulu, HI 96814
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,324 Sq. Ft.Eleele, HI 96705
- New1 BathKihei, HI 96753
- New3 Beds • 2 BathsKaneohe, HI 96744
- New2 Beds • 1 BathHonolulu, HI 96817
- 2 Beds • 1 Bath • 672 Sq. Ft.Haiku, HI 96708
- 2 Beds • 1 Bath • 835 Sq. Ft.Honolulu, HI 96817
- 3 Beds • 2 BathsWailuku, HI 96793
You stopped by just in time to see these new apartments for rent.
Hawaii, fondly known as the Aloha State, is the most recent state to be added to the United States. Hawaii is the only state found in Oceania and completely made up of islands. Hawaii is the most northern island group of Polynesia in the central Pacific Ocean. The eight main islands of Hawaii include Niʻihau, Kauaʻi, Oʻahu, Molokaʻi, Lānaʻi, Kahoʻolawe, Maui and the Island of Hawaiʻi. Hawaii is a popular destination for tourists and visitors due to its warm tropical climate, diverse natural setting, and abundance of public beaches.
Honolulu is the capital and the largest city in Hawaii. It is the most popular tourist destination as well because it is the main gateway to the islands. The city is an important hub for military defense and international business. The name Honolulu means "calm port" or "sheltered harbor." The present downtown district is made up of the area from Nuuanu Avenu to Alakea Street and from Hotel Street to Queen Street. Honolulu has been ranked high on the world livability rankings and is also the second-safest city in the United States. Honolulu has an impressive Arts District which is located on the eastern edge of Chinatown. The Capitol Distrit is in the eastern part of the Downtown area and is both the historical and current location of the government. Ala Moana is home of the Ala Moana Center, which is the world's largest open air shopping center as well as the largest shopping mall in Hawaii.
The tourism in Honolulu is one of its most important economic industries, especially seeing as the city is a gateway to the rest of the Hawaiian islands. The millions of visitors contribute $10 billion to the economy annually. The city's Pacific location also allows for it to be a significant trading and business bub between the East and the West. Other important facets of the economy include manufacturing and military defense.