Connecticut Real Estate
Connecticut Homes For Sale
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 960 Sq. Ft.Waterbury, CT 06708
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,900 Sq. Ft.Portland, CT 06480
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,982 Sq. Ft.Branford, CT 06405
- New2 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,536 Sq. Ft.Windsor, CT 06095
- New4 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,230 Sq. Ft.Tolland, CT 06084
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,116 Sq. Ft.Canton, CT 06019
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,912 Sq. Ft.New London, CT 06320
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,048 Sq. Ft.Woodbridge, CT 06525
- New6 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,464 Sq. Ft.Bridgeport, CT 06606
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,036 Sq. Ft.Wethersfield, CT 06109
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,100 Sq. Ft.Windsor, CT 06095
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,435 Sq. Ft.Trumbull, CT 06611
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,892 Sq. Ft.Bristol, CT 06010
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,248 Sq. Ft.Southington, CT 06489
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,757 Sq. Ft.Plainfield, CT 06374
Renting a home in Connecticut gives you the advantage of flexibility and great location. The state has a thriving rental market with more builders focusing on multi-family homes to keep up with the demand for affordable rental property. It is not just condominiums and townhomes that are available though, single family rentals are also available, and range from modest to luxurious. For more affordable rentals, look to the north, in Litchfield, Wyndham, and Tolland counties.
Connecticut is a small state, comprised of eight counties and divided into four regions. The southwest region, also called the Coastal Fairfield Region, is the location of Greenwich, Norwalk, Bridgeport, and Shelton. It is the closest region to New York City and its neighboring states. It features upscale shopping, museums and beaches and marinas. Northwest Connecticut encompasses the whole of Litchfield County, along with some of Fairfield, Hartford, and New Haven. It is known for its historical, pre-revolution houses, excellent schools, working farms and picturesque scenery. The central region covers a wide area and is where Hartford, the state capital, is located. It is home to typical New England coastal towns, historical architecture, including a castle and Mark Twain's estate, and great food. The eastern part of the state is known as the Mystic Region. It includes the coast to the south and more historic buildings and New England charm throughout.
Sightseeing is one of the most popular things to do in Connecticut, because there are so many interesting things to see. It is the home of one of the nation's most prestigious universities, Yale. The Gillette Castle State Park, Olde Mistick Village, downtown Mystic, and the historic open air barns in Litchfield County are all popular sights to visit. The state is also home to many museums and aquariums as well as historical centers, like the Mystic Seaport. If you're looking for recreational fun, Thimble Island offers hiking, kayaking, and boating.