Alaska Homes For Sale
Alaska Homes For Sale
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,650 Sq. Ft.Fairbanks, AK 99712
- New3 Beds • 2 BathsDelta Junction, AK 99737
- New4 Beds • 2 BathsFairbanks, AK 99712
- New11 Beds • 6 BathsDelta Junction, AK 99737
- New0 AcresChugiak, AK 99567
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,728 Sq. Ft.Talkeetna, AK 99676
- New2 Beds • 1 Bath • 1,088 Sq. Ft.Willow, AK 99688
- New3 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,608 Sq. Ft.Wasilla, AK 99623
- New1 Bed • 1 Bath • 522 Sq. Ft.Chugiak, AK 99567
- New3 Beds • 3 Baths • 2,900 Sq. Ft.Fairbanks, AK 99712
- New4 Beds • 3 Baths • 1,964 Sq. Ft.Wasilla, AK 99623
- New4 Beds • 2 Baths • 2,488 Sq. Ft.Wasilla, AK 99623
- New5 Beds • 4 Baths • 3,839 Sq. Ft.Wasilla, AK 99654
- New4 Beds • 5 Baths • 5,184 Sq. Ft.Wasilla, AK 99623
- New2 Beds • 2 Baths • 1,106 Sq. Ft.Anchorage, AK 99504
You stopped by just in time to see these new homes for sale.
Alaska is a land of opportunity for homebuyers. You will find everything from small rustic cabins to houses offering upwards of 3000 square feet. You can enjoy life within a subdivision or development, or you may enjoy the solitude of a home built on quiet acreage. However you picture your dream home, you can locate it within the abundant inventory found in the Last Frontier.
Home to the largest Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in the entire world, Alaska is the largest and northernmost state in the United States. Wildlife abounds even in major cities, and Anchorage is no exception. Here in the state's largest city, adventure and modern comforts combine to provide all the convenience and sophistication of the city, along with solitude and open spaces to enjoy the outdoors. Beautiful Fairbanks boasts summers made bright by the Midnight Sun and winters that glow with the Northern Lights. Along with nature's extremes, you will find a bustling city that is vibrant with the arts, businesses, outdoors activities and sports. Water and mountains surround the capital city of Juneau, and like much of the state, unique Arctic wildlife can be found here. Magnificent glaciers can be reached by a short drive, and you can take advantage of modern shopping, dining, and entertainment venues as well.
Alaska is a state rich in resources and offers careers in oil, fishing, timber, transportation and mining industries. Tourism is a valuable economic contributor, and seasonal jobs are relatively easy to find during busy travel times. Healthcare is growing rapidly, and there are job opportunities for pharmacists, nurses, respiratory therapists and other professionals. The technology industry is also expanding, and there is a demand for programmers, engineers, web designers and developers. The international air cargo industry is yet another driving force in the economy and is one of the fastest growing occupations. The state has enjoyed 20 years of growth in employment, and with the constant of high energy prices, the economy should only continue to improve.